Replacement casement windows are manufactured and fitted into an existing brickwork opening that previously had a casement window in it. This includes the reinstatement of casement windows where the opening still exists but the original casement window has been replaced.
New casement windows are manufactured and fitted into a newly created brickwork opening.
we manufacture all our casement windows bespoke and cater for all different styles and budgets for both new and replacement windows. Whether you require Supply only
, Supply only with our measure up service
, Supply & fit
or Supply & fit with opening creation
, we can manufacture the casement window you require.
– All windows are fully draught proofed
– All inner-mouldings are scribed and machined to match existing, or to your specification
– All timber is pressure treated with wet rot, dry rot and wood preservative
– Softwood, hardwood, oak and specialist timber all available
– All our new windows come with a 10 year warranty with the option to insurance back
– We are a FENSA
registered company so you can be assured your new casement window will meet all current building regulations and be registered accordingly
– All finished windows are primed with microporus paint unless otherwise requested.
– A full painting service
There are 4 main types of new or replacement casement window available. These are now explained in more detail below.