- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
- How to contact the appropriate authorities
Who we are
Our website address is: https://yoursashwindows.com
What data do we collect?
Our Company collects the following data:
- Personal identification information (Name, email address, phone number, etc.) when you complete a form or opt-in to our marketing newsletter.
- Analytics data that identifies information about how many visits we receive, which pages are read and other information about visitor behaviour. We cannot identify visitors from this information.
- When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide yoursashwindows.com with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online for news or place an order for any of our products or services.
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
- Respond to any marketing materials we send out.
- Attend a trade show event and register for follow up.
yoursashwindows.com may also receive your data indirectly from the following sources:
- Through our trade association memberships if you request supplier assistance.
How will we use your data?
yoursashwindows.com collects your data so that we can:
- Process your order and manage your account.
- Email you with news, special offers on other products and services we think you might like.
- Complete customer satisfaction surveys to ensure our services are meeting your needs.
If you agree, yoursashwindows.com will share your data with our partner companies so that they may assist us in providing our products and services.
- Creation ADM – our marketing partners
- Various shipping companies that we use to deliver our goods to you
How do we store your data?
We will store data in secure cloud based services (such as this website).
Our Company will keep your marketing data for a maximum of 12 months from the date you unsubscribe. Once this time period has expired, we will delete your data by physically removing it from our database. During the interim period you will be marked as unsubscribed and will no longer receive marketing information from us.
Our Company would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like.
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop yoursashwindows.com from contacting you for marketing purposes.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, visit our privacy centre to opt out or request for us to erase your data.
What are your data protection rights?
yoursashwindows.com would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request yoursashwindows.com for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that yoursashwindows.com correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request yoursashwindows.com to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that yoursashwindows.com erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that yoursashwindows.com restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to yoursashwindows.com‘s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that yoursashwindows.com transfer the data that we have collected to another organisation, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: email@example.com
Call us at: 0333 600 1096
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behaviour information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Keeping you signed in
- Understanding how you use our website
- Allowing you to sign up for email marketing news
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies and full details are available in our Privacy Centre , under Privacy Settings where you can set your preferences for all non essential cookies.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Call us: 0333 600 0196
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that yoursashwindows.com has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Information Commissioner’s Office.
The website complaints details are here.